AMP has implemented changes to the make-up of its KiwiSaver funds in response to a review of its strategic asset allocation.
None of the KiwiSaver funds monitored by Morningstar have experienced negative returns over any of the one-, three- or five-year monitoring periods, which co-head of fund research Chris Douglas says has come as a pleasant surprise.
A KiwiSaver model is needed that makes it possible for financial advisers to provide the level of advice the KiwiSaver members need, in a way that is also cost-effective for advisers, says the author of a new report on the scheme.
Fisher Funds is now the biggest New Zealand-owned and managed KiwiSaver provider, after the acquisition of TOWER investments.
- Partners wins PAA gong
- Fidelity not hiring TOWER's sales force
- FSC policy replacement guidelines 'irrelevant'
- Geneva announces early payment
- Dorchester announces structure simplification, dividends
- New Zealand's lack of deposit insurance unusual