The strongest consumer confidence figures in three years are not enough to convince ASB that the Reserve Bank will move the official cash rate before the end of the year.
Here we wrap up with the economists read into yesterday's Reserve Bank Monetary Policy Statement yesterday.
The long-drawn out, and often acriomonous, battle for control of Mike Pero Mortgages has finally reached a conclusion.
The Reserve Bank holds rates, worries about house prices and the exchange rate and still considers its new tools.
- Flurry of home loan rate cuts
- Nine more months of unchanged OCR predicted
- Kiwibank switches home loan promotion
- Disability dilemmas put off insurer
- Forensic approach to disability claims suggested
- RBNZ's latest paper on insurance causes concerns